Last updated 2020-12-01
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit webistes. They may contain information that is essential in order for a webpage to function, as well as information that can be used to recognize you.
We use first- and third party cookies for multiple reasons. Some cookies are needed for our webpage to function propertly. For example are some cookies needed for you to be able to log in and to save some of your settings, such as your cookie-consent. Without these first-party essential cookies our webpage would not function propertly. Third party cookies is currently used for advertisement purposes.
How do I control cookies?
You can at any time revoke your consent to the use of non-essential cookies by clicking the following link: I revoke my consent. Essential cookies cannot be declined in this manner since they are nessesary in order to provide our services. By using our webpage we assume the consent of using these cookies. Furthermore you may at any time disable cookies in your web-browser and thus prevent cookies from being used.
We may update this policy at any time. Please revisit this policy regularly in order to keep yourself informed.
Further information may be obtained by contacting us at https://arbiq.se/contact.php
Terms & conditions:
Last updated: 2021-02-12
Cancellation of subscription /Cancellation policy:
- These terms regulate the conditions under which the services presented at Arbiq (“Service”), provided by JSMA IT AB (Company number: 559294-7625. Adress: C/O J. Severin, Vallvägen 1, 82661 Söderala, Sweden) (“Provider”), may be used by you (“User”). The services is provided to the User for a contracted period of time, below referred to as the “Service Period”.
- By subscribing to and/or using the Service, the User agrees to be bound by this agreement.
- By subscribing to and/or using the Service, the User accepts that the Provider may gather anonymized data regarding the use of Service.
- You need to be over 18 years of age in order to use this Service and to create an account.
- We strive to always present accurate information, however we (the Provider) makes no guarantee of the correctness of the delivered information. Furthermore, the Provider does not guarantee the availability or accuracy of the Service.
- Our Service may display errors. Always check the odds at the relevant bookmakers before placing any bets. The provider has no responibility for any actions taken at the bookmakers websites.
- There may be interruptions to the Service due to technical reasons. If any such interruption occurs that is not resolved within 8 hours the User is compensated with 1 day (24 hours) of free subscription (Prolonged Service Period).
- All subscriptions are non-refundable and all sales are final.
- The User may not sell or pass on any information supplied by the Provider. A breach of this agreement will lead to an immediate termination of the Users subscription.
- The User may not use the data provided to create a similar or competing service or product.
- This agreement shall be governed by and regulated in accordance with the laws of Sweden.
- These terms may be changed by the Provider at any moment without notice. It is the Users responsibility to check these terms regularly.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- Upon cancellation the remainder of your subscription period will not be refunded, instead your subscription will remain active until the next billing cycle.
This site is protected by hCaptcha and its
Terms of Service apply.